Where are my shipments going?
- Ink Cartridges and Cell Phones are going to our Ink and Cell phone Processing Center with UPS Ground Service
- CD recycling is going to our Plastic Processing Recycling Center in CA
- Toner Cartridges are going to our Toner Cartridge Processing Center with free prepaid UPS shipping label
Can I send in mixed shipments with ink jet cartridges, cell phones and toner cartridges?
- we do not accept compatible or aftermarket cartridges
Shipping and packaging cartridges
- Do not use any self adhesive tape on the print heads
- No paper shredder material to fill the shipping box
- No need to wrap each empty ink cartridge in paper, just use some news paper layer in between to prevent shifting of the cartridge during shipping
- 20 lbs is the minimum shipment or 15-20 toner cartridges
How do I pack the cartridges inside the box?
- Best is in the original box, or you can use a piece of newspaper to protect cartridges from damages. If the cartridges are too tight we will have a lot of broken cartridges!
- Never put the cartridges in bulk into the shipping box!
Can any one participate on this free recycling program?
- Yes, keep collecting used ink jet cartridges, toner and cell phones and mail them in.
How many cartridges can I send in?
- As many you can get to recycle ink cartridges.
What type of cartridges do you accept with this free recycling program?
- We accept only OEM or original printer cartridges
Do you accept never used or expired original ink cartridges?
- Yes, they will be accepted them all.